Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul
This guitar was with its previous owner for only 12 months, therefore it is practically brand new condition.
Blues-rock legend in the making Jared James Nichols has been trailing a blaze across the music scene since the release of his debut album - Old Glory & The Wild Revival - in 2014. It's only natural then that Epiphone have rewarded him a signature version of his trademark "Old Glory" guitar, in the shape of the Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit Black Aged Gloss! This awesome signature series guitar comes equipped with a classic 1955-style Les Paul Custom body, a single Seymour Duncan P-90 pickup, Ebony fingerboard (with traditional block inlays) Grover Rotomatic tuners, an EpiLite case, and even a signed certificate of authenticity!
- Debut signature model from Jared James Nichols based on 1955 Les Paul Custom
- Mahogany body with a Black Aged Gloss finish and LP Custom style white and black binding
- Satin Black
- Mahogany neck with a mid-50s "C" profile
- 12" Radius Ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan P-90 single-coil pickup and "Blues Power" cover plate
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 ratio Machine Heads