Art & Lutherie Roadhouse Electro Acoustic
- Hand-made in Canada. The Art & Lutherie Roadhouse Electro Acoustic will feel right at home in the hands of a blues or folk player. This 'sit in your lap' parlour body is named the Roadhouse, and provides smooth playability with a comfortable feel. Its vintage vibe is seamlessly presented and provides such a stunning instrument.
- Hand-built with quality Canadian materials since 1995.A solid cedar top produces a rich, dark, sweet sound that will only get better with age and the more you play. While wild cherry back and sides add a beautiful blend of swelling overtones and a hint of brightness.
- The Roadhouse also delivers a well-balanced acoustic voice and is ideal for blues, folk, roots music, and slide techniques. Take to the stage, stand out with a vintage-vibe, and experience a natural, pristine acoustic sound.
- Comes with gig bag
- All of our guitars are on display in the shop and all set up ready to play
Features and Specifications:
- Top Material: Solid Cedar
- Body Material: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Body Type: Roadhouse - Parlour
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Colour: Havana Brown
- Neck Material: Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Hardware Colour: Nickel/Gold
- Pickguard: White Pearloid
- Electronics: EPM Q-Discrete